Following the Roswell, New Mexico 1947 UFO crash, U.S. President Harry Truman created a secret national security advisory group, the MJ-12 Committee.
he UN Security Council took control of the MJ-12 Committee away from U.S. Government in 1962 via a secret UN Security Council Resolution, with the concurrence of U.S. President John F. Kennedy. That UN Resolution transformed the MJ-12 Committee into an autonomous transnational directorate with members from various countries. The mandate of the MJ-12 Committee is to manage 'aliens', information about them, public awareness of them, and to control access to 'alien' technology.
The 12 members of the MJ-12 Committee are:
- MJ1 (Alpha) Ambassador Samantha Power, 43, Chair of MJ-12 Committee and of its Executive Committee, a Star Seed. Ms. Power favors integrating select members of the MJ-12 Committee into a near-future UN Secretariat for Outer Space Affairs. U.S.
- MJ2 (Beta): Brigadier Gartzene Killennarry, 58, [Cabal], senior manager at MI-6 (SIS), formerly special-forces General, UK Special Reconnaissance Regiment, Northern Ireland-UK.
- MJ3 (Gamma): Anke Schaferkordt, 58, [Cabal], Supervisory Board Director, BASF chemicals corporation, Ludwigshafen am Rhein; and CEO of Mediengruppe, Cologne, Germany.
- MJ4 (Delta): Honorable Paul Hellyer, 89, former Canadian Minister of Defence, member, MJ-12 Executive Committee, a Star Seed, Canada.
- MJ5 (Epsilon): Simonetta Di Pippo, 57, astronomer, former Director, UN Office for Outer Space Affairs, Italy.
- MJ6 (Zeta) Nick Begich, MD of Traditional Medicine, 60, scientist, author, spercialist in alternative health and advanced energy, member, MJ-12 Executive Committeea Star Seed, U.S.
- MJ7 (Eta): Nelson Violante-Carvalho, Ph.D., 42, [Cabal], Tenured Lecturer, Ocean Engineering Program, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- MJ8 (Theta): Olga Golodets, 64, Deputy Chairman for Social Affairs, the Cabinet, Russian Federation.
- MJ9 (Iota): Captain Jody Grady, USN, 46, Commander, Naval Network Warfare Command, a Star Seed, member, MJ-12 Executive Committee, U.S.
- MJ10 (Kappa): Shawki Allam, Ph.D., 55, Grand Mufti of Egypt, Sunni and Sufi scholar; MJ-12 Committee liaison to Islamic countries,, a Star Seed, member, MJ-12 Executive Committee, Egypt.
- MJ11 (Lambda) Carmen Omante Durand, 45, [Cabal], 1st Vice-President of the Congress, Peru..
- MJ12 (Mu): Dr. Ross McKenzie, 49, [Cabal], Professor of Quantum Physics, and Australian Professorial Fellow, University of Queensland, Australia.
MJ-12 Committee has access as needed to Central Security Service, Operations Division's elite security force for ET/UFO-related operations, and to information services from the Office of Naval Intelligence. MJ-12 Committee's operating fund comes from transfers of Star Visitors technology to human organizations. MJ-12 Committee members meet for official meetings at the UN Secretariat Building, 38th floor, New York.
By UN Security Council secret resolution, appointments to the MJ-12 Committee are made by an undisclosed Select Joint Committee of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs with the concurrence of an executive subcommittee of the UN Security Council.