The Star Kids Project is an educational outreach effort which serves Star Kids, their parents, families and friends, and Star Seeds (adults with star heritage).
The primary purposes of the Star Kids Project are:
1) to identify children and adults with advanced abilities and non-ordinary heritage due to partial Star Person genetics;
2) to provide specialized consultative, educative and supportive services for such persons, their families, teachers, and friends-support system;
3) to assist in identifying appropriate possible life mission focus and career/s to utilize Star Kids and Star Seed Adults' particular talents;
4) to conduct research into various aspects of Star Kids and Star Seed adults advanced abilities and functioning; and
5) to provide research findings and related information to the scientific community and the interested general public.
Programs and Activities of the Star Kids Project
1. Identification. The Star Kids Project conducts an informational program via internet outreach postings and emails, and by public talks to help parents and children identify themselves as Star Kids or Star Seeds. To date, thousands of such Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have been identified.
2. Consultative, educative and supportive services. The Star Kids Project provides consultative, educative and supportive services to Star Kids and adult Star Seeds via Star Kids/Star Seeds Workshops conducted by the directors, as well as individual consultation meetings, correspondence and dialogue, and public lectures to make the general population aware of the Star Kids and Star Seeds among us.
3. Identifying mission opportunities. With the consent of Star Kids, their families, and other Star Seeds, the Star Kids Project's directors will provide consultation to Star Kids and Star Seeds about the variety of missions for which their particular special talents may qualify them.
4. Research. As agreed to by subjects, the Star Kids Project will conduct research into the various advanced abilities that the Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have via information volunteered, and observation during Workshops and in other settings.
5. Sharing research findings. With their consent, the Star Kids Project will publish research into the various advanced abilities which Star Kids and adult Star Seeds have, without individually identifying Star Kids or Star Seeds.
The Star Kids Project will from time to time post information on Star Kids and Star Seed Adults, on specialized Workshops, and other information of interest.