The MJ-12 Committee has managed, and controlled access to, information about UFOs, Star Visitors, and their advanced technology for 76 years. It's time to end that Committee.
Following the Roswell, New Mexico 1947 UFO crash, U.S. President Harry Truman created a secret national security advisory group on extraterrestrial matters. Classified above Top Secret, it was called OPERATION MAJESTIC, then the MJ-12 COMMITTEE .
In 1962 the UN Security Council removed the MJ-12 Committee from under the U.S. Government with the concurrence of U.S. President John F. Kennedy and transformed the MJ-12 Committee into a covert UN instrumentality exercising control of UFO information.
Appointments to the MJ-12 Committee are made by a joint committee of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
MJ-12 Chair Admiral Curt Copley, Office of Naval Intelligence commander, favors transferring progressive members of MJ-12 Committee into a proposed successor body, the UN Secretariat for Outer Space Affairs providing new policy direction for open contacts and future cooperative projects with Star Visitors.
The progressive members of the current MJ-12 Committee are:
- MJ1 (Alpha) Admiral Curt Copley, 56, Commander, Office of Naval Intelligence [Star Seed], Chair of MJ-12 Committee. U.S.
- MJ6 (Zeta) Nick Begich, Traditional Medicine Medical Doctor, 60, [Regular Human], scientist, author, specialist in alternative health and energy work. U.S.
- MJ10 (Kappa): Dr. Shawki Allam, Ph.D., 56, [Regular Human], Professor of Sunni and Sufi Islamic Studies, Al-Azhar University, Cairo; Grand Mufti of Egypt, Islamic specialist on the MJ-12 Committee. Egypt.
Remaining 'Old Guard' MJ-12 Committee members are:
- MJ2 (Beta): Brigadier Gartzene Killennarry, 58, senior manager at MI-6 (SIS), former General, UK Special Reconnaissance Regiment, Northern Ireland-UK.
- MJ3 (Gamma): Anke Schaferkordt, 58, Supervisory Board Director, BASF chemicals corporation, Ludwigshafen am Rhein; and CEO of Mediengruppe, Cologne, Germany.
- MJ5 (Epsilon): Simonetta Di Pippo, 57, astronomer, former Director of the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs, Italy.
- MJ12 (Mu): Ross McKenzie, Ph.D., 50, Professor of Quantum Physics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- MJ4 (Delta): (vacant)
- MJ7 (Eta): (Vacant)
- MJ8 (Theta): (Vacant).
- MJ9 (Iota) (Vacant)
- MJ11 (Lambda): (Vacant.)